- The trade environment and the role of the ICC
- ICC international model contracts
- An introduction to trade terms and Incoterms®
- The nature of financial, commercial and transport documents used in international trade
- Risk and mitigation including foreign exchange hedging
- Methods of payment including open account, collections, documentary credits and bank payment obligations
- Short, medium and long term trade finance
- Islamic trade finance
- Dispute handling, arbitration and resolution
- Fraud prevention and anti- money laundering
CITF enables trade services specialists’ to demonstrate expertise on the key procedures, practices and legislation in international trade finance and their readiness for career progression.
This qualification combines the acquisition of technical knowledge with the skills to apply this to situations in the workplace. Through completion of CITF you will attain a qualification which demonstrates expertise and enhances career potential.
International Trade and Finance