The core text for CSCF has been prepared by John Bugeja and Lionel Taylor of Trade Advisory Network; renowned specialists in the field of supply chain finance. In addition candidates will have access to the ICC Academy Advanced Supply Chain Finance online module at no extra cost.
The wide-ranging scope of this international qualification includes:
- the supply chain finance environment;
- the role of traditional trade finance products;
- the key components of trade cycle analysis;
- the application and implementation of standard definitions for techniques of supply chain finance and associated legal, technological, cost and risk implications;
- the importance of innovation and strategy and;
the management of foreign exchange exposures
CSCF is the industry certification designed for finance professionals who want to build their knowledge and understanding of the techniques for financing international supply chains.
The Certificate in Supply Chain Finance is relevant if you work or are aspiring to work within an area dealing with Supply Chain Finance (SCF).
You will develop an understanding of the standard definitions for techniques of SCF, how to identify funding gaps as a result of trade cycle analysis, understand clients’ needs and develop your skills in structuring and implementing SCF solutions.
The key characteristic of SCF is that the nature of the physical supply chain environment requires various techniques. In studying CSCF, you will develop a broad understanding of the finance options available to practitioners that are vital to success within this industry.
Analysis of the client’s underlying trade cycle and the accurate identification and application of financing, risk mitigation (including foreign exchange management) and settlement are central to any approach in meeting clients’ needs and expectations. Developing a broad understanding of the available finance options is central to success within this industry.
- Comprehensive study materials are provided online
- Registration is open all year round
- Multiple-choice exam assessment available internationally
- Upon completion, you are able to use the CSCF designation after your name
CSCF consists of one unit. the unit introduces the importance of supply shain finance by focusing on the needs it fulfils and the variety of financing techniqes that are available. It also discusses the importance of analyzing trade cycles and structuring appropriate and innovative supply chain finance solutions.