- Registration is open year-round
- Comprehensive study materials are provided
- Multiple-choice exam
- On-demand exams are available internationally with same-day results
- On completion, you can use the 'CertPAY' designation after your name
- Earn CPD learning hours/Personal Development Units (PDUs) towards CDCS® and CSDG® Recertification
CertPAY enables professionals working in the global payments industry to attain an internationally recognised qualification. It will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of payments, from terminology to the mechanics of moving money across the globe, as well as compliance, risk, regulation, and strategy.
This industry-focused qualification enables you to develop specialist knowledge and skills relating to products, purpose, structure and inherent risks associated with payments. Available to study worldwide, CertPAY is suitable for anyone working in the sector including payments specialists, managers, and operational, compliance and risk team members. If you work in, or aspire to work in, the payments industry, completing CertPAY will demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the sector, and provide a formal recognition of your professionalism.
Units: CertPAY consists of two units.
Unit 1- principles of the payments industry (PPA)
- The structure of the industry and the component parts of payments
- The economic value and systemic importance of payments.
- The infrastructure of payments.
Unit 2- Payment Regulation, Risk and Compliance (PRC)
- Payment regulation and compliance
- The risks,data protection and system security associated within the payments industry